Thursday, April 30, 2020

Sean Hannity is a f*****g moron



Back on December 9th, 2011, I suggested that Sean Hannity was an idiot.  I was wrong.  I admit it.  Sean Hannity is a fucking moron.  There's just no polite way to say that.

I rarely watch 'Hannity' even though I regularly follow Tucker Carlson and Laura Ingraham whose programs bracket Hannity.  Tonight I let myself be lured in because of the recent revelations of FBI malfeasance regarding General Michael Flynn and the Hannity teaser that he would have additional information on that topic.  And what does Hannity lead off with?  "I wear this FBI pin to honor the 99% of honorable FBI agents who protect yada yada yada..."

Is it possible that anyone can be that stupid?  If 99% of FBI agents were as honorable as Hannity, in his blind belief in 'American exceptionalism', supposes, there would be whistleblowers galore offering documentary evidence of institutional corruption throughout the United States Department of Justice.

But there aren't.

Quod erat demonstrandum.

Hannity is a fucking moron, and he gave us the evidence voluntarily.


No comments:

Post a Comment